JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Several Pre-installed apps unable to play video

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Andy8
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am noticing that the pre-installed apps load properly but then fail when playing video.  Only Amazon and Netflix work.  Hulu, peacock, Disney+ don’t.  In these apps - I can search and select a movie to start - but then the screen goes dark or freezes.  I have tried everything- firmware update, reinstall app, cleared cache, smart hub reset, power hold reset, unplugged tv for 2 days.  Nothing works.   I am able to stream all of these on my firestick also plugged into tv and using same internet.  But Samsung native apps fail.   

Anybody have a fix for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @Andy8 Thank you for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the pre-install apps being unable to play video.  You will need to prioritize the TV on your network. I recommend that you call your internet service provider to do that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @Andy8 Thank you for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the pre-install apps being unable to play video.  You will need to prioritize the TV on your network. I recommend that you call your internet service provider to do that.

0 Likes