JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

the frame slide show stopped working properly

(Topic created: 06-11-2023 09:17 AM)
Gbr3
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

We have had a 75 inch frame TV since 2020 and just recently, the slide show stopped working properly.  We like to show our favorite downloaded photos and rotate them on a slideshow.  For no apparent reason, recently (past several months) the slide show starts but then just converts to the ART/My collection/favorites thumbnail screen and that is what shows on the screen.

I have unplugged and repowered the TV - no change.

I have logged out and back in to my samsung account - no change.

What next???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hey I was having issues with my frame slide show not working either, but since I have turned off sleep mode/Movement detection I stay logged in and the Slide Show works.

I don´t know if the same issue is with night mode but I guess everything that turns off the TV logs you out and you have to log in to your Samsung account again to have all features working. *Shrugs*

Make sure your software is up to date too. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hey I was having issues with my frame slide show not working either, but since I have turned off sleep mode/Movement detection I stay logged in and the Slide Show works.

I don´t know if the same issue is with night mode but I guess everything that turns off the TV logs you out and you have to log in to your Samsung account again to have all features working. *Shrugs*

Make sure your software is up to date too.