Original topic:

Art Mode Not Loading

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 04:26 AM)
SJF
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Got new Frame TV yesterday and when I got to the Art section in the home screen, nothing loads totally black screen. TV is connected to Internet and everything else works just fine, but there is not art that displays or any options to access the Art Store. How do I resolve this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the Art Mode not working when you navigate to the home screen it goes completely black screen. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue.  If your TV stops displaying art while Art Mode is activated, it could be because Night Mode is enabled. Turn off Night Mode: Scroll all the way down to Art Mode Options, and then highlight Night Mode. Press Enter on the remote to switch Night Mode from On to Off.

You also, want to check for extended sleep time afterward. The Sleep After feature will turn off Art Mode after a set amount of time if no motion is detected around the TV. Sleep After is also located under Art Mode Options and can be set from 5 minutes to 4 hours. Select the Sleep After icon to select the desired time.

Here's a link you might find helpful as well: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076727/

If the issue still occurs I recommend you return the unit to the retailer for further assistance being that the unit was purchased in less than 48 hours. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the Art Mode not working when you navigate to the home screen it goes completely black screen. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue.  If your TV stops displaying art while Art Mode is activated, it could be because Night Mode is enabled. Turn off Night Mode: Scroll all the way down to Art Mode Options, and then highlight Night Mode. Press Enter on the remote to switch Night Mode from On to Off.

You also, want to check for extended sleep time afterward. The Sleep After feature will turn off Art Mode after a set amount of time if no motion is detected around the TV. Sleep After is also located under Art Mode Options and can be set from 5 minutes to 4 hours. Select the Sleep After icon to select the desired time.

Here's a link you might find helpful as well: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076727/

If the issue still occurs I recommend you return the unit to the retailer for further assistance being that the unit was purchased in less than 48 hours.