JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can not connect to internet

(Topic created: 05-29-2022 08:15 AM)
userI1TNRRApS6
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have spent hours trying to connect 2022 frame tv to internet with no success.

my Direct TV, iPad, phone all connect only problem is with TV.  Tech support was of no help.   Not liking this TV

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can cause concern with your Internet not working on your TV. Since this is occurring I would recommend trying the steps in the link below to help solve this issue. If this does not help, I would recommend either service or returning this TV if you are still in the return/exchange period. If you would like to have service please send us a private message with your full model and serial number! 

samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111046/#tv-will-not-connect-to-wi-fi

View solution in context

2 Replies
King-2
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I can't get internet on my phone
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can cause concern with your Internet not working on your TV. Since this is occurring I would recommend trying the steps in the link below to help solve this issue. If this does not help, I would recommend either service or returning this TV if you are still in the return/exchange period. If you would like to have service please send us a private message with your full model and serial number! 

samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111046/#tv-will-not-connect-to-wi-fi