Original topic:

One Connect box model SOC1000MA not turning on

(Topic created: 06-24-2022 02:09 PM)
userGhgHyFiaZM
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model: SOC 1000MA

All of a sudden, for no apparent reason, the display stopped turning on. I confirmed power is available and the cables are plugged in by attaching another working Samsung TV I had available in the house. The remote is confirmed to be working with the flashing red LED. There are no standby lights visible on the TV or the One Connect box and no optical light on when plugged in. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello and thank you for reaching out regarding the One Connect Box and definitely understand your concern. At this time due to the power and connectivity not being an issue, I would recommend purchasing a replacement part to resolve this concern as it is likely needed. You can contact our parts department- J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 for further assistance with that replacement option.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello and thank you for reaching out regarding the One Connect Box and definitely understand your concern. At this time due to the power and connectivity not being an issue, I would recommend purchasing a replacement part to resolve this concern as it is likely needed. You can contact our parts department- J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 for further assistance with that replacement option.  

0 Likes