JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q70c tv not connecting to pioneer receiver

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 07:53 PM)
Jv37
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct place…

i recently purchased a q70c tv and I’m having trouble connecting it to a pioneer receiver via an hdmi arc. The hdmi cable is not the problem. I can go randomly get the picture and audio to work but the audio turns off after a little and then I often get the hdmi source not found. 

I am alsohaving the problem that the tv turns on every time to hdmi 4 while there’s nothing plugged into 4 only hdmi3 which is the arc.

Thank you in advance for any help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame
@Jv37

Welcome to the Samsung Community! Thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television.

I'd like to suggest that you first try a new HDMI Cable to connect your Samsung Television to your Audio Recceiver. If this does not clear up the issue. Please continue to read with the following information.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. I'd like to be of assistance to you with your question. I'll suggest a few potential solutions for you to try.

Samsung Product Support Website:

"How to Discharge or Cold Boot Your Samsung Television"

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062957/

1. Unplug the TV from the power source.
2. ***Wait for at least 60 seconds to discharge any residual power.***
3. Plug the TV back into the power source.
4. Disconnect all Devices & Cables from your Samsung Television IE: USB, HDMI, Digital Optical Output, Mouse, & Keyboard
5. Attempt to turn on the TV using the remote or the physical power button.
6. If your Samsung Television is plugged into a Power Strip or Surge Protector. (Test and ensure that the Power Strip or Surge Protector is Functioning Properly)

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Television. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Television here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator

I'd like to offer you additional troubleshooting assistance. However, it's not possible to formally diagnose the issue with your Samsung Television. If the above procedure doesn't resolve your issue. It could be a system board is malfunctioning.

Usually, in cases like yours a "Cold Boot" fixes many issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame
@Jv37

Welcome to the Samsung Community! Thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television.

I'd like to suggest that you first try a new HDMI Cable to connect your Samsung Television to your Audio Recceiver. If this does not clear up the issue. Please continue to read with the following information.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. I'd like to be of assistance to you with your question. I'll suggest a few potential solutions for you to try.

Samsung Product Support Website:

"How to Discharge or Cold Boot Your Samsung Television"

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062957/

1. Unplug the TV from the power source.
2. ***Wait for at least 60 seconds to discharge any residual power.***
3. Plug the TV back into the power source.
4. Disconnect all Devices & Cables from your Samsung Television IE: USB, HDMI, Digital Optical Output, Mouse, & Keyboard
5. Attempt to turn on the TV using the remote or the physical power button.
6. If your Samsung Television is plugged into a Power Strip or Surge Protector. (Test and ensure that the Power Strip or Surge Protector is Functioning Properly)

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Television. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Television here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator

I'd like to offer you additional troubleshooting assistance. However, it's not possible to formally diagnose the issue with your Samsung Television. If the above procedure doesn't resolve your issue. It could be a system board is malfunctioning.

Usually, in cases like yours a "Cold Boot" fixes many issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!