JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accidentally set an event to repeat every day is there a way to fix this?

(Topic created: 10-28-2022 02:08 PM)
snatched115
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
When I was creating an event in the calendar app I accidentally set it to repeat everyday is there a way to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Snatched115. Thank you, for reaching out with your concern with the calandar app. If using the Samsung Calandar app, use the following steps to delete the accidental repeated events set. 

To delete the repeating event: Open the Calendar app, and tap the repeating event. Tap Delete, and then tap All events in series.

Thank you for being a part of our Samsung Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Edit it?
0 Likes
asiabo0
Astronaut
Options
I have a weekly event thats been goin off every Thursday 5x through out the day. (Apparently i really really didn't wanna forget)since 2016. Ive tried everything. There was even a cpl weeks it didnt go off but then it reappeared magically. Its gotta be saved in Google or Samsung because ive cleared it out my phone and all other calendar data a few times provin to ppl thats not all i need to do.
I feel ur pain
snatched115
Astronaut
Options
When I accidentally set the event to repeat, it created an event for everyday. If I edit one event nothing will happen since the events that got created will still repeat.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Snatched115. Thank you, for reaching out with your concern with the calandar app. If using the Samsung Calandar app, use the following steps to delete the accidental repeated events set. 

To delete the repeating event: Open the Calendar app, and tap the repeating event. Tap Delete, and then tap All events in series.

Thank you for being a part of our Samsung Community!

0 Likes