Original topic:

Adding "Glove Touch" option into screens

(Topic created: 12-07-2023 09:02 AM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey Samsung,

As the users commonly have to wear gloves as it gets colder across the world, what would be the chance you could implement Glove Touch into your smartphones screens? It's a very useful capability on the Galaxy Watches. But it would be great to not have to take gloves off to simply access something quickly on my phone. Turning on the Touch Sensitivity switch doesn't seem to make it sensitive enough to work while wearing gloves.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Jess04,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Jacob126
Astronaut
Options
I like that idea I support you
Jess04
Sun
Options
👍🏻
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
That would be nice 🤔.
0 Likes
3leixielE
Constellation
Options
Great idea!
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I highly recommend purchasing a pair of capacitative gloves. Most are very cheap and work extremely well.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Jess04,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.