Original topic:

Amputee Support in Samsung Health

(Topic created: 03-10-2023 03:48 PM)
Insouciant_C
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,

I am a left AK amputee, looking for a more modern approach to getting more physical and healthy. I noticed other similar brands have almost no support for amputee exercise, I am active daily and with the recebt push for more health apps and such, they sort of overlook the amputee community. 

With that said, I recently discovered that Ottobock, a major prosthetic knee company came out with a fitness app (for apple only, alienating android users) I don't see why we do not have something similar in Samsung Health. Smart prosthetic legs count steps, and use bluetooth, I think it would be ideal that if they have a smart leg app, why not introduce Samsung health ontegration for prosthetic leg users and introduce a section of daily exercises geared towards those of us with limb loss. I think steps like these would be a major step in the right direction, and may steer an entire community away from your competitors. 

I am new here, but am hoping for my physical status to be under consideration in the many features of this app.
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.