JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 won't let me use my Dualsense correctly

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 11:05 PM)
Vlathz
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I was playing quietly on my phone with my PS5 controller, but when I updated to android 12 I started having problems with games like CODM and it doesn't let me use my controller correctly I don't know who to contact for a solution, I already tried everything, I changed the control with warranty, I updated the control, installed and uninstalled the app and it still doesn't work, I think I'll have to change the operating system, please someone help me😞

2 Replies
Solution
moe
Sun
Options
The problem isn't on Android/Samsung's end, it's on Sony's. Apparently the app isn't updated for all manufacturers running Android 12. I'm assuming you're using PSPlay? Contact the developer.
0 Likes
userBpwskfVxK9
Constellation
Options

Sorry but you're mistaken.

Tried using a DualSense, DualShock4 and an XBOX Wireless Controller today - Only the DualSense is mapped wrong and it's to do with the Android 12 update.

No interest in using PSPlay or any of Sony's remote services, tested the game out on Civ/KOTOR/ShadowgunLegends/Fortnite.

Shadowgun shows through remapping that Android 12 doesn't even see L3 as a "Stick Button", rather assigns it a random number.

This issue is really annoying given that one of the main reasons I bought a Fold was for gaming while travelling.