JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Calendar feature requests (alert tones, multiple device enhancement)

(Topic created: 01-27-2023 01:08 PM)
azwayne
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
H, I'd like to request a feature for the calendar app. I'd like to be able to either set different priorities for different events. This is particularly useful for separating recurring events from one time events and therefore have a different alert for each. Ideally, you should add this (so you get a default tone for each priority) but also allow a different sound to be set for each event. That way I can have certain events just sound a shart alert and have others sound a continuous alert.

Also, I have my phone and my tablet both monitoring the calendar. It'd be nice to be able to acknowledge an event on one and have it also register that on the other device, thus silencing both instead of having to acknowledge both.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes