JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't log into my Samusung account b/c of 2-step verification

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 05:45 AM)
Members_ZMz2uc0
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently lost access to the google account associated with my Samsung account- absolutely can't be recovered.  So I changed my email on my Samsung account, but now I can't log in on my phone because it insists on sending a code to my previous phone number.  I am in Nepal now, so can't make 800 calls and I am not finding any way to email to ask about this.  Tried the virtual chat, but never got to a human.  Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Look at this picture I Googled Samsung customer service in Nepal and I got this there are phone numbers for customer service in your region they just may not speak EnglishScreenshot_20220711-085858_Chrome.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
You need that email or do download a wifi calling app. That's why they say update your two step all the time and make sure it's up to date
Members_ZMz2uc0
Constellation
Options

Doesn't make any difference- same problem. 

Members_ZMz2uc0
Constellation
Options

If anyone has an email address that can be used to contact customer service/support that would be great!

0 Likes
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Look at this picture I Googled Samsung customer service in Nepal and I got this there are phone numbers for customer service in your region they just may not speak EnglishScreenshot_20220711-085858_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes