Original topic:

Can't make Picture in Picture smaller compared to the previous ONE UI 5?

(Topic created: 03-22-2024 03:42 PM)
ArticuIate
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why does updating constantly change the size of the Picture in Picture? When I first got my Samsung, I could make the Picture in Picture smaller. I updated then and suddenly I couldn't. I updated again and I could make it smaller again and I was glad. I have now updated again to One UI 6 and I am unable to make it smaller again. Is there any kind of fix for this? Thanks
37 Replies
Solar3clipse
Asteroid
Options
This post is talking about how it's not as smallest compared to One UI 5.1, THE MAX SMALLNESS.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Default is the first and the pinch is the second. 1711147316924.jpg1711147316950.jpg
0 Likes
Solar3clipse
Asteroid
Options
Back in One UI 5.1 when you pinched it became a LOT SMALLER than what you just did, that's what the issue is...
SongofWar
Constellation
Options
Yes this is sad. Old ui 5 you can go really small so watching Netflix barely had any screen covered when on IG call. Smallest size now is just bigger.
Jgotti
Asteroid
Options
Wish samsung would quite changing features that really put them so much better than other phone manufacturers. For me and my ADHD and ptsd this feature is such a big part of my work and personal usage on my phone.
ArticuIate
Halo
Options
I have ADHD as well and it also frustrates me. I'm not even sure why they kept flip flopping between the sizes but it's been awhile since I was even able to use the previous minimum PiP size so it seems like they're sticking with the larger minimum PiP size. I do have the latest update but an older Galaxy Ultra (S21) so I am unsure if this is different in the newer phones.
0 Likes
Ch0s3n0ne
Astronaut
Options

So, no news right? This was such an amazing feature and now I can barelly use pip on my fold...what a disappointment...

ArticuIate
Halo
Options
I don't keep up with News Regarding Updates but I have updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra) to the latest update and it's still bigger than the previous minimum PIP size. I do have an older phone so I'm not sure if this is different for the newer phones though.
0 Likes