JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Candy rain 2 game not saving

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 02:46 PM)
All4dom
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I am having an issue when I play the above game its nit saving my progress. When I try to.report it from app I get an error.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung doesn't have anything to do with the game, so they won't be able to help. Try emailing the company through their "Contact us" form.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Samsung does not make Candy Rain 2. You need to reach out to game developers to fix this problem.
0 Likes
All4dom
Comet
Options
Who would that be? I know the games are instant & I may be wrong but aren't they cloud based. I can't even send an error report
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Which store did you access/download this game from?
0 Likes
All4dom
Comet
Options
I didn't download it. It was pre-installed on phone in the games app
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Game Launcher? Could you kindly go to Settings>Apps>Candy Rain> at the bottom of page there should be a Version number or details to access via an App Store.
0 Likes
All4dom
Comet
Options
It is game launcher....sorry was a brain freeze. Candy rain is not listed in the apps. It's a part of these games that are called instant games.... no downloads
VerbumVeritum
Options
Here are the links that I found within Game Launcher, under the "details" section of the game. It seems to be a company called Softgames.

https://www.softgames.com/privacy/

https://www.softgames.com/terms-of-use/
0 Likes
All4dom
Comet
Options
I tried reporting the issue on its website but it only list 3 games in the drop down. Menu. I'll try & email samaung & see if the can do anything. I enjoyed playing the game so it stinks I have to wait
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Samsung doesn't have anything to do with the game, so they won't be able to help. Try emailing the company through their "Contact us" form.
0 Likes