JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Comment your most wanted One UI 6.0 feature.

(Topic created: 05-09-2023 07:46 PM)
Jingling
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
• Better battery and animation optimisation for all the devices, and more aesthetically pleasing Always On Display. More dynamic lock screen customisations. High end Galaxy smartphones might have really smooth one 120 hertz, however they're high-end Galaxy tablets with 120 hertz never felt like true 120 hertz due to the animation not being as fast and clear. I can confirm that since I have a Galaxy Tab S7+ that's running the latest version, One UI 5.1. 

• Less cluttered notification panel, this includes larger time labels for easier viewing, and the fact that the expansion angle should have a larger touch area that makes it easier to expand the notifications rather than sometimes opening the application instead, or perhaps single tap allows the notification to be expanded and double tap open the application. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

10 Replies
Jingling
Comet
Options
Sorry for multiple typos. It's now corrected.
0 Likes
Jingling
Comet
Options
Unfortunately any devices that are released during twenty twenty and earlier will not receive this new software update.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Newer message app  can’t even use gboard with Samsung one like gifs. 
like a vertical menu layout easier access.something like what’s app. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Easy mode in homescreen view , only can be used with app draw. And icons small without easy mode. Better badges also on apps messaging mail . 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

S22 add light mode in battery, like S23 also better standby  time .  Camera I’d like to see better UI easier , no lag and or heat . I’d prefer all this than more new features . And very last thing I like is when on call hate when screen goes black . 

0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Fluid UI animations.
Rug
Astronaut
Options
More customizations to GoodLock.
GalaxyS22User
Astronaut
Options
More than five categories allowed under dynamic lock screen!!!
0 Likes