Original topic:

Cannot redeem Galaxy Store promotion

(Topic created: Thursday)
RickGrindskin
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've been trying to redeem the 50% promotion offered through the Galaxy Store. I'm being presented with an error code and message shown in the attached photo (GCF4015) and have been struggling to find a solution. I have already tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy Store, with no results. Any advice is appreciated. 

My device (Samsung Galaxy S9 FE tablet) is relatively new and has not been tampered with, only official apps downloaded.

15 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

By chance have you claimed the promotion in the Galaxy Store on another device, under the same account?

We recommend opening the Settings in the Galaxy Store and selecting Contact Us at the bottom. This will bring you to a section where you can submit an error report directly to Samsung and provide the data logs to the developers.

0 Likes
RickGrindskin
Constellation
Options
I don't own any other device that uses the Galaxy Store, or this account. I've followed up with support and they gave me a phone number to try so hopefully I'll get somewhere there.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Please follow up and let us know how it goes.

userra
Sun
Options
I didn't purchase anything yet, so it may not work for me. If you want my code, you can have it. It does say only 1 coupon code per account, so it may not be best. I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I will exercise caution and not share. I had fast response texting support before, maybe that will speed up things in your favor to remedy the issue.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello RickGrindskin, Welcome to the Community. We understand how disappointing it is to not be able to take advantage of a great promotion.

Have you checked to see if there is an update for the Galaxy Store?

Open the Galaxy Store app

Tap on Menu and select the Settings icon in the top corner

Scroll down and tap About Galaxy Store

Let us know which app version you have.

0 Likes
RickGrindskin
Constellation
Options
It states I'm on the latest version, which is (according to it) 4.5.81.7
Screenshot:Screenshot_20240726_020628_Galaxy Store_1000000208_1721973989.png