Original topic:

Care+ Warranty

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
D_Harrell
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung warranty and Care + warranty are dishonest and frustrating. Two months after my initial purchase of a Watch 5 Pro Titanium, It would not make autonomous phone calls without overheating and locking down. Neither the Samsung factory warranty or Care+ would take responsibility. Finally a few months later after both warranties refused to do anything about the issue, a software update finally fixed the issue. It worked fine for over a year. Then, August 7, 2024 I made a claim on it because it just bricked and stopped working. I have proof of over 2 months remaining Care+ warranty. I sent it in and they sent back an email saying its out of warranty and a bill for $252 along with details of what was repaired. Then they send a second email an hour and a half later saying they couldn't fix it and it would be returned. NO, NO, NO! I have active warranty and my claim was for repair or replacement. I called and got a barely coherent representative to say that when they send it back I could make another claim for replacement. I basically told the man that's retarded because that's what my current claim is for and you still have it in your possession. Just keep it and send a replacement. He just kept repeating himself which was infuriating. I paid for the active coverage and they have possession of the watch now for repair OR REPLACEMENT. Why send it back and force me to do the same identical claim again? Is Samsung stalling in hopes the warranty will run out before I get an identical claim in again? This is horrible corporate PR and pushing me to abandon the brand. This is sad because I've used their products for 12 years.

@Sales @SamsungCare @SamsungCEO 

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand how frustrating the Care+ experience can be.

For security purposes, only the Samsung Care+ team has access to those accounts. You will have to work with the Care+ team to get the matter resolved. The number to reach Care+ is 1-866-371-9501.

0 Likes