JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Charging block not included

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 10:11 AM)
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If you guys haven't noticed the new Galaxy doesn't come with a charging block. We can't let them do that! They probably saw apple was doing it and they were like hey let's do it too! I have tons of charging blocks from previous phones.

I’m all for them not putting chargers in the box, if that means the phone is cheaper. 

But the good thing about Samsung is the actually listen to the customers so we must voice our opinion. Like I said I'm all for it if that means the phone is cheaper, but I'm not sure what they're going for here. 

You need to bring this to their attention.
18 Replies
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
I agree with your view !. But it seems it's a game that Apple, & Samsung play to make their phone just a little better. And unfortunately the customer suffers. But this might help, I found two 25 watt chargers on Amazon for $ 18.
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Be careful, those chargers are most likely fakes and are not really PD fast chargers.  Verizon however has the OEM Samsung Fast Charger for $14.99 without a cable.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21, Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
ok thanks for the heads up
0 Likes
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
it's not the fact of the matter that it doesn't come with one I just want to make sure if they don't supply them that it reflects on the price of the phone being cheaper.

The only way to get them to put chargers back in the box like they did with the s6 when they removed their removal storage and other features they brought it back because customers were unhappy. And if we were just to hold off for just a week from buying the new phone I could guarantee if they knew the reason why but they would put it back in the box
0 Likes
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
but of course like I said if they are removing them from the box to make it cheaper then yes we should all be for it
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

That's how they keep the price as reasonable as it is 😉

The S20 Ultra retail is/was $1399 and a year later the S21 Retail is $1379.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21(Pre-Order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
well that's what I'm hoping for, have you confirmed that's the plan on why the charger isn't included?
0 Likes
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
however $1,400 for a fund is not reasonable.....it's ridiculous
spencerc3330
Constellation
Options
especially since smartphones have hit a plateau in their hardly different than any of the older models