Original topic:

Chrome app Facebook page

(Topic created: 11-18-2023 09:31 AM)
Ramtime74
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello, I've been running Facebook through Chrome and it's been great. Till I've just downloaded the new One Ui6 and now the Chrome has this large White Blank strip running up and down the right side of the whole screen. Only on the Facebook page I've have been getting that issue. I do not tend on downloading the Application.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Thanks for the screenshot! Do you have Chrome set to full screen? Also, you could clear the data in the Chrome browser. This will essentially reset the app and you will lose all settings/info. If this is only happening on Facebook, and no other webpage, the problem likely lies in the site itself. In this case, I recommend contacting Meta and informing them of this problem.

View solution in context

4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Have you tried clearing the cache of the Chrome app?
0 Likes
Ramtime74
Asteroid
Options
The white area Screenshot_20231118_091812_Chrome.jpg
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Thanks for the screenshot! Do you have Chrome set to full screen? Also, you could clear the data in the Chrome browser. This will essentially reset the app and you will lose all settings/info. If this is only happening on Facebook, and no other webpage, the problem likely lies in the site itself. In this case, I recommend contacting Meta and informing them of this problem.
Ramtime74
Asteroid
Options
Yeah, it's only the webpage itself.. thank you for the info and help!
0 Likes