JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Create a phone with Alexa capabilities

(Topic created: Sunday)
Redetch
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can you create a phone that has Alexa capabilities and also has a icon that displays AI emotions. Even the battery life will only be used while it's on display. Connect your phone but be able to have a AI that also responds to your request.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Okay, so Alexa is actually Amazon's version of Google Assistant or Bixby. I highly doubt that Samsung will ever create a phone that works solely with Alexa. However, there is an app that you can download for Alexa. Alexa is not an AI; it is only a digital assistant, although I have heard that there may be a second generation of Alexa in the works that is potentially going to be at least partially a generative AI. Keep in mind that none of the AIs that are currently available are yet actual AIs; they are just generative AIs. This means they take information and generate a response based on information they can access online and learned information they have been fed as well.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Okay, so Alexa is actually Amazon's version of Google Assistant or Bixby. I highly doubt that Samsung will ever create a phone that works solely with Alexa. However, there is an app that you can download for Alexa. Alexa is not an AI; it is only a digital assistant, although I have heard that there may be a second generation of Alexa in the works that is potentially going to be at least partially a generative AI. Keep in mind that none of the AIs that are currently available are yet actual AIs; they are just generative AIs. This means they take information and generate a response based on information they can access online and learned information they have been fed as well.
0 Likes