Original topic:

Feature request: custom wallpaper on samsung internet new page tab

(Topic created: Saturday)
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
This is a highly requested feature on both the Brave forums and Firefox, but the only browsers that support this are Opera and Edge as far as I'm aware. I really like samsung internet, but I'm using Edge in the meantime. Can anyone confirm wether samsung is working on this feature?
4 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

I'm curious, how long does one spend looking at a new browser page before moving on to a website, that they need custom wallpaper for it?

0 Likes
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
Good point, but I'm not the only one requesting this faren't from a web browser. Just because you're not interested doesn't mean others arent.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

As snarky as I can be, I really wasn't dissing anyone for it, I was really just curious as to why people would want it.  And I do go out of my way to make sure I have only a blank page, specifically because I do not want to see news, wallpaper, advertisements, etc.  I just want to type in my URL and go.

0 Likes
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
My bad, I'm too used to reddit where you have to be on the defensive all the time. You did ask a fair question, and I have no good answer other than I like having customization options. I really like samsungs browser, but think it lacks customization features.
0 Likes