JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark Mode in new Samsung members update

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 12:10 PM)
부활
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is there a Dark mode option in the newest Samsung members update. All responses appreciated. This isn't a deal breaker, but a personal preference on all apps dealt with if possible.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
You should be able to swipe the top tab down and have the option to click Night Mode and it should have a dark theme, if not go to settings and search "Night Mode" and it should pop up

View solution in context

13 Replies
Options
I don't know yet because I always used Dark mode
부활
Galaxy
Options
Love having vision and would love to know I'm doing my always to take care of it. Right there with you brother
Solution
Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
You should be able to swipe the top tab down and have the option to click Night Mode and it should have a dark theme, if not go to settings and search "Night Mode" and it should pop up
부활
Galaxy
Options

Thank you so much @Matthew64. All checks out and UI is still very much aesthetically pleasing and working 100% thank you again Samsung Members. Dark mode to infinity and beyond 🙂

Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
You're so very welcome! I'm glad I could help ^^
Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
To help protect vision you can also use Blue Light Filter, it protects your eyes from the blue light on a screen which keeps your eyes from getting strained
부활
Galaxy
Options
Love that feature so much and if you all like screen protectors definitely check out the privacy screen protectors. Definitely helps only the point of view user to see what's on the screen only. Other pro's is that it doubles in anti glare protection. Next goal is to find a suitable ssh client and terminal emulator. Found a couple on the Galaxy store and will be testing them shortly. Just not going to recommend the onworks version since I don't have and otg keyboard or Bluetooth keyboard to configure on why the Samsung and Google keyboards are not recognized. Soon enough though we will figure this out as well. Thanks 3000 🙂
부활
Galaxy
Options
Following you both now. Thank you so much and if you ever have any issues will definitely be down to research a solution between all sources and forums via XDA. Team Samsung; Let's get it 🙂
thetireguy66
Galaxy
Options
Should be in your initial Samsung settings under display settings as dark or night mode. Also check your quick panel layout. If I remember correctly Members runs off your phone's set up. If all else fails, go into developer settings and go to force all apps to dark mode. Hope that helps