JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Digital Wellbeing doesn't remind you about daily screen-time usage

(Topic created: 08-08-2023 06:07 PM)
Jaymastic
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello, I'm quite new to Samsung Members and its community posts, but I'd like to suggest the most basic functionality Samsung could implement into the Digital Wellbeing section of the settings.

Having to constantly check the widget on your home screen to analyze screen usage is quite annoying, and I find myself having to check it quite often. If Samsung could just add a feature where you could be able to get sent notifications like the ones that tell you that you have 5 minutes left on a specific app you've set an app timer for. 

For example, if I've set my daily screen time goal to 1h 30m, when I've reached a set amount of screen time I could get a notification telling me such, and to recommend taking a break. This would fix me having to remind myself to check my digital well-being widget every time I use my phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Jaymastic,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community.  We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Unfortunately, digital wellbeing is a core android feature rather than a OneUI addition and thus is maintained by Google. Feature requests should be directed towards Google Support.
0 Likes
Jaymastic
Astronaut
Options
Samsung normally makes their own tweaks to many core Android features, so I would assume this could also be an exclusive OneUI feature.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Jaymastic Head to the Support tab of the Samsung Members app, find Send feedback, and submit this feature request as an Error report. Hopefully, Samsung can include this functionality in a future update. 

Jaymastic
Astronaut
Options
Thank you, will do.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Jaymastic,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community.  We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.