JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable "text delivery report"

(Topic created: 09-17-2023 08:44 AM)
rhonda39556
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can anyone help me disable the "text delivery report" . It pops up every time I send a text. I looked through settings, but cannot find a solution. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
I asked what messages app, not messenger app. From your screen shot, it appears you are using the stock, Samsung Messages app.

From the messages home page, tap the 3 dot menu icon and select settings. Then select more settings. From there, you'll see text messages and multimedia messages. Go into each one and ensure the delivery report is toggled off.

View solution in context

7 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Which messages app are you using?
rhonda39556
Astronaut
Options
My regular text messages, not messenger Screenshot_20230917_105953_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
I asked what messages app, not messenger app. From your screen shot, it appears you are using the stock, Samsung Messages app.

From the messages home page, tap the 3 dot menu icon and select settings. Then select more settings. From there, you'll see text messages and multimedia messages. Go into each one and ensure the delivery report is toggled off.
rhonda39556
Astronaut
Options
Thank you, I don't have 3 dots
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
When you first open the messages app, there isn't a 3 dot icon, next to the search icon on the middle right side?
FaceInTheCrowd
Astronaut
Options
I see you helping sooo many people... I wonder if the no reply was a, duh moment, and you helped but unfortunately not even a thanks.
Sooooo, on behalf of soooo many people you've helped or tried to...
I myself want to give you a Great BIG SHOUT OUT!!!!
And a Great BIG THANK YOU!!! @Kennewick
You rock!!!
Probably, more than likely, I'm going to have you answer so many questions regarding my S23+5g that I can't figure out.
Again,,, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GENEROUS AND KIND WITH YOUR TIME.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Absolutely! I'm glad to help in any way I can! Thank you!
0 Likes