JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Emojis and Gifs missing when playing Words 2

(Topic created: 02-13-2023 10:28 PM)
kathymt
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My emojis and gifs no longer appear. I looked at samsung keyboard and says they are on. Is it a word problem or a keyboard problem. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for that information. As you are only experiencing these symptoms with Word 2, I would recommend reaching out to the developers directly for further assistance. You can reach out to them directly at android.support@zynga.com for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the emojis and gifs no longer appearing in the words and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Just to clarify does this only happen in words 2 or does this also happen on other apps?

Heather55
Astronaut
Options
I also have the same issue. Only with words 2. No emojis and predictive text doesn't work.
0 Likes
kathymt
Astronaut
Options
It is just wirh word two. Predictive text is gone also. I'm playing classic now and it's fine
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for that information. As you are only experiencing these symptoms with Word 2, I would recommend reaching out to the developers directly for further assistance. You can reach out to them directly at android.support@zynga.com for further assistance.

0 Likes