JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Few more feedback suggestions

(Topic created: 07-18-2023 09:12 PM)
Bettyboopz2023
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Dialler needs overhaul love swipe gone and tap red green buttons to answer …

and accept decline with remind me above or message.    Also messages bit outdated needs modern look easier and work with google keyboard.  Reminders I’m using but needs larger font and spaced better. . Top area wifi all that could be larger toggles and chose what we like 3 even icons . Well let’s wait see …ohhh lastly no easy mode on the homescreen layout only draw and homescreen . 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Bettyboopz2023,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
DADDYICE
Constellation
Options
Thanks I'm very interested in your work
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Bettyboopz2023,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes