Original topic:

Health App request.

(Topic created: yesterday)
JimmyStarfyre
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I'm not sure where to post this... but several years ago I was using S Health to track exercise... but MyFitnessPal to track Meals... Health has options to create meals and add food. However I would like to see some improvements to this system.

1: Barcode Scanning. MFP has a barcode option to add food manually without having to hand jam every macro, micro, and vitamin. Make scanning foods a possibility.

2: Create A Meal needs the option to set how many servings your meal has. I and many others like to meal prep... I'll make enough lunches for a week or so. Tell me why in 2024 that Samsung Health has no option for me to add 7 pounds of Pork Shoulder, and various ingredients - and then at the end designate that this meal can be portioned into 4 or 5 equal servings? I have to sit there and divide a piece of garlic into the Create-a-Meal into 4 microgram servings as well as each individual ingredient. (Divide a pinch of salt into 4 servings, etc)... just give us the option to make a pot of food, and state that this pot can be portioned into anywhere from 1 to 16 servings..

Please.
0 Replies