JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I make contacts private?

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 10:15 PM)
snowtaco
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I make all my contacts private so no one can see them or copy them but me .

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend moving your contacts app to the secure folder. Give this link a try for more information about secure folders: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081123/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend moving your contacts app to the secure folder. Give this link a try for more information about secure folders: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081123/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
The_Samby
Astronaut
Options
Um. Contacts stored locally on the phone are technically only your contacts. If you're referring to the Google side of it where everything backs it up there is a way to deny the backup option. I do believe it is in the Google app and under account. That's as much as I know.
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Not sure if this helps, but have you tried using the secure folder feature and store your contacts there. You will always need to log in to view your contacts but it would be visible only to you. Cheers
0 Likes