JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I remove the picture roll at the bottom of the screen?

(Topic created: 04-29-2023 01:00 PM)
TheKevin
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This band of thumbnails at the bottom of the screen makes it hard for me to read my screenshots quickly. It is a hinderance. Can i opt out of it? Is there a setting to stop it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
You probably don't have it enabled so here is step by step open Samsung Gallery App go to Settings scroll down click on About Gallery then repeatedly tap on Version # until Gallery Labs Unlocked comes up completely close the Gallery App reopen go to Settings scroll all the way to the bottom you will now see Gallery Labs click on it scroll down to Filmstrip in Viewer toggle off completely close Gallery App again now when you open it up again you will no longer see the strip hope this helps please click on the 3 dot menu next to my comment and click Accepted Solution to help others in the future thank you Screenshot_20230429_172335_Gallery.jpg

View solution in context

5 Replies
King_Evx
Astronaut
Options
Just tap on the image your currently on, towards the center of the screen.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

The only way that I know of to get the thumbnails to disappear is too tap the photo that your looking at and that row will disappear 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
You probably don't have it enabled so here is step by step open Samsung Gallery App go to Settings scroll down click on About Gallery then repeatedly tap on Version # until Gallery Labs Unlocked comes up completely close the Gallery App reopen go to Settings scroll all the way to the bottom you will now see Gallery Labs click on it scroll down to Filmstrip in Viewer toggle off completely close Gallery App again now when you open it up again you will no longer see the strip hope this helps please click on the 3 dot menu next to my comment and click Accepted Solution to help others in the future thank you Screenshot_20230429_172335_Gallery.jpg
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
OnScreenshot_20230429_172345_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230429_172443_Gallery.jpg
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
OffScreenshot_20230429_172425_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230429_172405_Gallery.jpg