JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to access my contacts on Samsung cloud without having access to a Samsung device?

(Topic created: 03-22-2023 05:16 PM)
Ibrahim Khalid
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Some features such as reminders for birthdays are only available if my contacts are saved on the Samsung cloud. I was wondering if I lose my phone and switch to a non Samsung, how can I get my contacts back. In Google contacts all the contacts are available online but I cannot access my contacts from Samsung cloud online. Turning on Google contacts backup only back-ups the contacts that are stored on the phone not on the Samsung cloud. So I wanted to know is there anyway I can access my contacts on Samsung cloud without having access to a Samsung device.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand the importance of having access to our information in the Samsung Cloud such as contact. However, you would be unable to access the Samsung Cloud to transfer contacts from a non-Samsung device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand the importance of having access to our information in the Samsung Cloud such as contact. However, you would be unable to access the Samsung Cloud to transfer contacts from a non-Samsung device.

0 Likes