Original topic:

Impression of Samsung Dex

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 01:32 PM)
Rune
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can I just say I love all the work that the Dex team has done. I absolutely love the ability to do pretty much my whole job with a single device. I have been waiting for this for years and the only thing that is keeping me from it isn't even the Dex teams fault, its that there isn't a good mysql client for Android. If I could find that, I could do 100% of my job from my phone alone which is phenominal!

Really excellent work, the UI is great, the phone is speedy. I love it. Thank you so much for working on this and the excellence the team put into it. Kudos to the team who built it and Kudos to the project managers who championed it to the finish line!

4 Replies
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Agreed 1000%
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
DeX is absolutely awesome...completely agree.
Rune
Cosmic Ray
Options
After thinking on this for the day, I really feel like Dex is undersold. As I thought back to marketing on it, it really has been more of a business push, but I feel like the marketing should be from both a personal day to day and from business. Kind of like "light enough to play around, heavy hitting enough to get serioius". But more of a focus on how easy it is to dock and just yet going... I don't think there is anywhere near enough of that.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Samsung Dex. We are so glad to hear that you are having such an amazing experience and very much appreciate the feedback on how to market Dex for the future. We look forward to many more post from you in the future.