JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

In-call volume is very low when using Android Auto

(Topic created: 04-18-2021 08:58 AM)
userTRAluEhzQy
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Help! I can't control my in-call volume while plugged into my car. The people on the other end can hear me fine. I cant hear them at all. I'm using android auto and it would happen occasionally over the last few months. When I restarted the phone, it would return to normal.  Now it's constantly low.  I've tried turning the cars call volume all the way up to 40 but it's still hard to hear with highway noise. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, forgot the the bluetooth setting, cleared cache, and checked permissions. When I try to turn the volume up on my phone it is grey and unable to move. I am about to throw my s20 out the window I'm so frustrated. Please tell me how to fix this. 
12 Replies
useren5uU1KqzU
Constellation
Options

thank you, that is very helpful!

0 Likes
Chilidogs25
Constellation
Options
Same issue on my Acura MDX. Used to work fine but no longer. I will avoid using voice to call for now and screen tap instead.
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes