JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-28-2024 04:59 PM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Frustrating that we can't get any answers from Samsung. If it's not working tomorrow morning, I'm going elsewhere. No have no update, no communication of any kind on any platform is absolutely ridiculous.
0 Likes
userX8g2uMS3vW
Asteroid
Options

Right before the Samsung Finance website update, I placed an order and had no issues using samsung finance in checkout.  Since the update, anytime I try to place an order, samsung finance pops up as an option for checkout for a split second and then disappears.  The order is above the $50 finance threshhold.   I chatted with a samsung expert and they told me to try another payment method to see if that solved the issue......lol

I've tried multiple browsers, using the shop app, cleared all cache, logged out of every device, and it still reacts the same on every different form of device/app.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue since the update?

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

This is the exact same problem I'm facing.  Why can nobody from Samsung provide an update?  The reply from the moderator doesn't address the concern.  Samsung is missing many sales because of this.

userHMfX27YeeY
Asteroid
Options

Same issue.  successfully purchased Fold and watch before the Website upfate, after update Sam Financing dissappears when I try to finance a the Galaxy Ring.  I dont want to use Affirm, or Klarna when I have a credit line with Samsung. Sams financing terms cant be beat either....

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of trying to place an order with Samsung financing. As the community operates on a peer-to-peer support model, our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

There may be many questions regarding financing, pre-orders, order processing, shipping, delivery, trade-ins, order refunds, and returns. For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

You can also check out this link that may answer some questions regarding financing.

https://www.samsung.com/us/owners/financing-frequently-asked-questions/

Here is a link for how to access and manage your Samsung Finance account:https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10000160 

The contact information for Samsung Finance can be found here: https://mytdfinancing.com/Contacts.html 

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

This doesn't address the issue, when will the glitch be fixed so we can use Samsung Financing at checkout?  The eCommerce team doesn't know the answer to this

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

You've also marked your reply as a solution, it is not a solution.

Tonka61
Constellation
Options

Most likely a bot.

0 Likes
userX8g2uMS3vW
Asteroid
Options

E-commerce team wasn't able to help.  Please unmark your reply as a solution.  

BrokenCarro
Asteroid
Options
How long does it take to talk to samsung financing my account is locked and I need it unlocked to pay what else can I do?