JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 06:14 PM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
198 Replies
joed5
Constellation
Options
I'm trying to access my account, and is also lock. I have call the customer service number since this Thursday 7/25 and nobody answer. I'm going g to file a complaint to FTC. This is unacceptable
ultramat
Constellation
Options

It took me over 4 hours on hold to request my account unlock

0 Likes
userPDRvBB9b1i
Constellation
Options

That's just ridiculous. I've been on hold for 30 min and I'm already thinking it's unacceptable.

0 Likes
Justindoklo
Asteroid
Options
Same here it's horrible
0 Likes
Justindoklo
Asteroid
Options
Nobody answering phone after waiting for hours I am sick of this
0 Likes
MrGuiledan
Constellation
Options
Imnin this same boat, im going to get charged extra for negligence
0 Likes
useryrqLlpmz4o
Constellation
Options
This problem is not resolved. I have been calling for days and no one will answer or they just hang up on me
0 Likes
YanksOnTop
Asteroid
Options

Ive been trying to reach them for over 3 weeks.  They dont answer any calls.  You put on hold and thats the end of it.

dw83116969
Asteroid
Options

I hope you don't have reoccurring payments set up cuz they won't go through and they'll charge you. $29

0 Likes
Broseidon02
Constellation
Options

I followed the steps that were sent to my email to , essentially, activate my mytdfinancing.com account for future financing earlier today. I went to the Samsung site to buy the S24+, but the financing option disappears at check out no matter the browser or incognito option. I reached out to the Samsung support site, but they were at a loss, too.

I've followed the instructions to relink my financing account to my Samsung account, but the same thing continues to happen at checkout. Please help, I just want to spend money that I really shouldn't right now.Screenshot 2024-07-26 155231.png