JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

It would be nice to get a physical Samsung Pay Cash Card

(Topic created: 12-13-2023 12:08 AM)
LittleBigBoy
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Personally, I think it'd be coolio if Samsung sent physical cards when signed up for the Samsung Pay Cash card. Additionally, would be especially coolio'er if it would allow you to add said card to Samsung Watch. Furthermore, would be vastly coolio'er'er if once more said card would work for online purchases and not just in-store via NFC by phone.

This is my thoughts and experience with the Pay Cash card so far, having signed up and using it for approximately 2 weeks and couple days now.

Was not able to find much info online with others discussing this, thus called the customer support number for Pay Cash and the representative confirmed with me that Pay Cash is limited to what I had expressed in interest and concern.

Thank you for reading, pardners.
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
I Believe you can request for a physical one I have a physical Samsung money card but I think makes it look unique is it doesn't have any numbers or any account information on it just your full name on the back1702454894778.jpg
0 Likes
DAN003
Comet
Options
Yea you sign up for the samsung money by SoFi
0 Likes
Solution
DAN003
Comet
Options
Should look like this 1702473636851.jpg1702473636850.jpg
0 Likes
LittleBigBoy
Asteroid
Options
Thank you for your feedback, friends. It does seem that Samsung Money by SoFi is the way to go; however, I was referring specifically to this card labeled Samsung Pay Cash which differs from the Samsung Money card. From what I understand Samsung Money seems to have greater benefits than Samsung Pay Cash in terms of rewards and cash back. It just feels off-putting to have the big cheese SoFi card and then also have the Pay Cash card which has (from my experience) very limited use as opposed to the SoFi card which has been phenomenal since I have started using it alongside the Pay Cash card the two weeks ago.Screenshot_20231213_083759_Samsung Wallet_1000009839_1702481879.png
0 Likes