JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost all notes on app

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 12:09 PM)
OGScully
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
S Notes had been glitchy. I uninstalled then reinstalled. ALL my notes from years ago are now gone. i don't know how please help me retrieve lost notes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
I'm sorry that, that happened to you. Although, since you have a Galaxy S21, which is fairly new, I'm certain that you've turned on the Samsung Cloud synchronization/back up option for your Samsung Notes app.

I'm using a Galaxy S9+, so my Android version is a bit different from yours ā€” my Android version is 10, but I'll assume our Settings app looks similar, so just follow these steps to (hopefully) access your Samsung Notes data:

Settings app > Samsung account (your profile picture on the top right corner) > Apps and features [Samsung Cloud] > Sync [Samsung Notes] or Backup and restore [Restore data]

I hope this helps.
OGScully
Astronaut
Options
Thanks for taking the response. I will try this out soon! I hardly back up work on my phone but have done so in the past. Maybe i have it backed up somewhere!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
You're welcome, and I hope you find them. If it helps, could you please click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right of my answer and click on "Accept solution?" Thank you in advance!
0 Likes