JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My voice-mail changed to Spanish!

(Topic created: 04-17-2023 06:42 PM)
user_239dbfJ
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Had several calls in middle of the night from WhatsApp. Couple from South Carolina and a few from Mexico.
Threw out app. Blocked numbers. Restarted phone.
I called my phone and left a test message. 
I called voice mail and it's talking to me in Spanish but my message was there in English, of course. 
How can I get it back to talking English?
Have A32.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user2uhiR059Ge
Constellation
Options
I am with tmobile, too. call your number from your phone and enter password followed by # sign. wait 5-10 seconds. if your messages play automatically then press *. this gets you to main menu. if you dont hear messages then you are at main menu. press 4. wait a few seconds for prompts. press 7. instructions on what to do next should be back to english. save a trip to tmobile!

View solution in context

6 Replies
user2uhiR059Ge
Constellation
Options
depends on your service provider. call your phone and enter passcode to listen to messages. I usually you press the star key and enter password. if your messages are set to play automatically press * and it should take you to main menu. if your mailbox menu is still in English listen to options and press number that takes you to language settings. if it's in Spanish & you dont understand enough Spanish to figure it out - call your provider and they can walk you thru it.
0 Likes
user_239dbfJ
Astronaut
Options
Thank you! I'll go to T Mobile tomorrow.
0 Likes
Solution
user2uhiR059Ge
Constellation
Options
I am with tmobile, too. call your number from your phone and enter password followed by # sign. wait 5-10 seconds. if your messages play automatically then press *. this gets you to main menu. if you dont hear messages then you are at main menu. press 4. wait a few seconds for prompts. press 7. instructions on what to do next should be back to english. save a trip to tmobile!
user_239dbfJ
Astronaut
Options
It worked! Thank you very much!
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Está tratando de decirte que aprendas español.
0 Likes
user_239dbfJ
Astronaut
Options
Si. Gracias!
0 Likes