Original topic:

Mystery / Ghost Alarm

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 07:40 AM)
userZt2s0cUPRp
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, my husband and I have been having this issue on 4 separate devices.

Randomly an alarm will sound on one of our devices. No notification or pop up is shown, and the only way to stop it is to restart. The alarm never exists on our clock app.

When I say random I mean it always happens at different times of day. Sometimes it'll happen a few days in a row, sometimes a few days will go by without it.

It started in my old phone, then my husband's phone started doing it, and now it happens on my new phone. I dug out my super old phone to use before my new phone arrived, and it started doing it on that phone, which was never a problem with that device before. And most recently it's started on my tablet, which I've had without incident for 7 years.

All devices are Samsung.
I have cleared the data and cache on my clock app to no avail.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@userZt2s0cUPRp I would recommend installing Samsung's NotiStar and Nice Catch to determine what app is causing this. These are part of the modules in Samsung's Good Lock application. 

You can download "Good Lock", "NotiStar" and "Nice Catch" from the Galaxy Store. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Ryan99
Astronaut
Options
Sounds like some kind of notification that another partner is staying on top r interactions space cadet
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@userZt2s0cUPRp I would recommend installing Samsung's NotiStar and Nice Catch to determine what app is causing this. These are part of the modules in Samsung's Good Lock application. 

You can download "Good Lock", "NotiStar" and "Nice Catch" from the Galaxy Store.