Original topic:

Need improve samsung keyboard clipboard

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Sosalka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

1000015463.jpg

ā€ƒwhen I open the clipboard and click to any element it goes to the text field (like this form where I'm writing right now). After I have to press back to return to keyboard (keys).

Please add an option to automatically switch to keyboard from clipboard after I insert from clipboard. In my example when I click to any element it goes to text field and I automatically get keyboard (keys). I don't need to stay in clipboard after I click to an element. 

5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Some people might need to clip multiple things from the clipboard, and going back to keyboard automatically would significantly affect their productivity, as they would have to go to the clipboard, have the keyboard reappear, and then go back into the clipboard and repeat for as many clipboard items as they need.  I think it's much easier to just return to the keyboard when you need to.  Of course, they could make a setting whereby one could choose to have the clipboard remain open or automatically close and return to keyboard, so it would be the user's choice which setting to use.

I'm lost. the clipboard does its job except for 1 thing and that is this:

it replaces older clips with newer once space is taken up yea, but it also preserves old old old things I've copied and never pinned.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

There is a clip board setting which will keep multiple items on the clipboard, so that if you, for instance, wanted to copy a url and then copy some text from the web page, you do not have to copy-paste, copy-paste; you can copy, copy, paste, paste.  It would also save clips from earlier that you can go back and paste again into something else.  I just use the edge clipboard, which will keep clippings until I delete them. Sometimes I forget that I have that edge panel, though.

0 Likes
I mentioned it keeps & doesn't replace unpinned.. it's a weird bug. but it's supposed to replace once you've copied more than a certain #. unless pinned
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
That's why ehy i have the clipboard edge panel. It keeps all clips until manually deleted. If I pin a clip to it, it just means that when I click the global "clear" it won't delete the pinned items. There are things that I paste many times, such as instructions on how to do things in answer to repetitive questions in this forum.