Original topic:

Notes Text color

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Momokay
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is anybody else notes coming in as their background color. My device is an s23 ultra and I keep it in dark mode but ever since I upgrades from the note20 ultra the text color for my notes is automatically black. I have to manually change it everytime I create a new note, use copy and paste, or start a new paragraph. I've checked the settings, signed out of my account, deleted the app, reset the app and it still does this. I've never had this issue before until recently. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options

Hi! If you go to settings on the notes app and click "style of new notes," you can customize how you want your new notes to look. Turn off "Adjust color in dark mode".

Momokay
Asteroid
Options
Thanks, I've tried that and it still does it. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options

Try this: Go to the "style of new notes" again and click the "Color" tab. Is the color the transparent option or black?

0 Likes
Momokay
Asteroid
Options
I'd say transparent. It's almost the same color as the background which is black. And I tried switching backgrounds too but when I do that the text really is black
0 Likes
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options

I think it won't work for old notes. Create a new note with the settings changed.

0 Likes
Momokay
Asteroid
Options
I tried a new note with the same issues. I even tried changing the background when I do. Sadly, no success
0 Likes
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Here a screen shot of what my settings look like.1721824961182.jpg
0 Likes