Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I become a beta tester? I have a galaxy fold 3. USA NY

121 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
This makes no sense. Last year, using Google Fi with the S22U they sold me, I was able to participate in the One UI 5.0 Android 13 beta. Additionally, Google Fi uses T-Mobile's network, which supports the beta, so there should be no reason why Google Fi S23 phones don't support the current beta.
AugustRo
Asteroid
Options
If you put other carrier Sim into your phone, restart then the update is available
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
If its not an active sim they are using then once the beta is installed, can't use Google Fi, the app just crashes so they are without service
0 Likes
Options
I am seeing plenty of people joining this beta but I'm not seeing any clear answers on if AT&t is offering it on their s23 ultra?
Kimjt724
Halo
Options
Several people have said that those of us on AT&T won't get the beta.
Grayo
Comet
Options
Yes, it looks like only unbranded or tmobile phone are getting it. Probably due to carrier restrictions.
Options
That is my assumption at this point as well. I have cleared cache and data several times through the night and this morning with no success 😔🤷

Enjoying my new Galaxy 6 watch though!
0 Likes
pOneUIsucksp
Constellation
Options
OneUI sucks - it has slowed down the performance of my tablet considerably and I did NOT say ok to the install prompt which pisses me off that stupid IT companies think forcing their poor quality software on customers is okay. It is not okay. I have a computer science degree and have worked in IT for 21 years. I am going to switch to all Apple products and toss my samsung crappy devices in the trash can.
0 Likes
Options
Feel free to throw them in my trash can then, I love them 😁
userLRLLOqxWsd
Constellation
Options
Please toss em in my can