Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

182 Replies
Options
Definitely the transition effects. That is one thing I miss about LG. They had them built in. And, they had continuous loop, too. I wish we had that on stock, as well, without Goodlock.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
There is continous loop in Goodlock in the HomeUp module.
There caveat is you have to turn off Google Or Samsung news 1st page.
Options
Yeah, I've seen it in the homeup module, I just wish it was a choice for us to have without it. In the regular home screen settings. Maybe someday. I don't use Google discover or Samsung news so that wouldn't effect me.
Options
We need real changes with the one ui 7 not apple imitations
Anthony232
Galaxy
Options
Please add support for jpeg xl now that Apple is adding it
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Samsung, I have a suggestion. It would be great to have the option to change the background color of the Weather Widget. Currently, we only have the options of black or white. It would be wonderful if we could change it to red, blue, yellow, green, etc. Thanks.

Options
Unfortunately, I don't think you can do that. But maybe there are options in Good Lock.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
This suggestion is for the upcoming One UI 7.0 update.
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

- Volume bar in notification center next to brightness bar as an option. So make the two half sized bars

- Set battery charge limit to specified percentage by user. There's a routine workaround but an option would be better

- Pause USB Power Delivery should be a general option under battery, not only for games. I sometimes stay plugged in when tethering 

- Allow high refresh when Power Saving is enabled

- Gallery: Let user manually add pictures to a contact. Sometimes faces aren't noticed in pictures, so the little thumbnail doesn't appear to tag the person correctly

- Vertical weather/clock widget from Galaxy S7/S8 

All things I want to see in OneUI 7 or 8.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
Members_l9DuKtB
Constellation
Options
Yes it's lagging on my android 15 Samsung galaxy
0 Likes