Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 06-18-2024 09:40 AM)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

165 Replies
Options
Probably will be. Most everything can be either toggled on or off.
meself
Black Hole
Options
Should be soon from what I read
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
A very dependable leaker Ice Universe on X said should be next week

https://x.com/UniverseIce/status/1815554091801800964?s=19
EREBOSQ13
Asteroid
Options
Yep. Ice universe. That's where I go.
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
I too was a beta tester on my S23U. I'm not sure I'll be this year. I don't think it'll be that big of an update, but I guess I'll find out.

Personally I'm not sure I'll upgrade to the S25U next year if Samsung keeps only doing minor updates. I'm kinda disappointed seeing this especially for the Z fold series
MatthewB92
Constellation
Options
Question, goes everything like Google wallet and what not work when in beta? I remember a few years ago I was in a beta and the tap to pay wouldn't work because of it and one of my bank apps wouldn't work with it.
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Comet
Options
One UI 7 - All new design & animations!!! One UI 7 is to be a fully revamped version of One UI, with: - New icons - Revamped UI - Updated notification & quick panel designs - Brand new and enhanced animations - New AI-enhanced Bixby - Potential introduction of Galaxy AI features into video recording & editing - Other new Galaxy AI features -General feature additions & enhancements - Improved efficiency, organization, and battery life - Likely addition of a new frame-gen/scaling feature, powered by the NPU on the SD8Gen3 and up - Etc! I can't wait! How about you?
Options
I'm looking forward to the changes. Will be like getting a new phone without having to get a new phone šŸ™‚
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Only if you want an iPhone clone. The person responsible for the OneUI 7 needs to be terminated and OneUI 7 scrapped!
XJessxPa
Constellation
Options
- Exactly! Samsung has lost itself. I used to love how innovative they were :(, I feel lk they stopped listening to their customers.