Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 06-18-2024 09:40 AM)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

229 Replies
userf33HdQNweP
Cosmic Ray
Options
I understand that this would be implementing this feature right after Apple implemented it but this could put Samsung's privacy features at a new level, positively!!! You hear that, developers of ONE UI 7???!!!!!!!
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
I want this option, I understand that apps can be moved to secure folder, but I have an app that needs quick access and fingerprint would be good
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Why? I can't think of a single app that would need that kind of additional security on a secured phone. I'm genuinrly curious why anyone would need this, as I've seen it requested many times.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Its how I control my g*n safe, gotta have the app
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I see.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
The app is actually stupid, gotta input password to change settings but nothing to stop someone from using the app to open the safe, I reviewed the safe which had decent reviews but I wasn't able to review the app
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
That sounds....dangerous. Makes you wonder what the developers were thinking.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
It is, and for that reason, I am reviewing other safes
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Now I understand why this feature would be necessary. Some apps that should be protected aren't. I guess I never came across one of those.
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Galaxy
Options

Just want you guys to start listening to us. The glaring holes and lack of convenience for certain functions makes it hard to promote, remain and buy these devices in the future. We must make a public statement and an in house announcement to our consumers regarding messaging. We have several players ( WhatsApp, signal, telegram etc) that have jumped in and stole an opportunity for Samsung to create some stability between different platforms when messaging. We have these pop-ups to switch to google messages for better functions and security but it doesn't provide that at all, the only thing that's added are a handful of emoji reactions, we still have no control over how ios interacts with our devices. groups created aren't real groups as we aren't allowed to prevent, leave, react or share as we should. We should have the power to control if we are added to any groups whether google messages or Samsung messages. we shouldn't have problems sending pdfs to ios users whether they have the proper pdf readers or not, we should be able to send that file prompting to download the app needed not fail at the attempt completely, there are so many things that could improve this situation and if all fails we need to focus on sharing between android devices more vs ios because its clear  apple will never  work with android to progress communication between the two. We have lost the ability to send rcs to google message subscribers  for absolutely no gain, Ios users have the ability to turn rcs off and they will. this is wasted time. We still don't have font options for devices that exceed 1 thousand dollars. Samsung has done a magnificent job but this has been overlooked as well. there should be thousands of font options in system settings, messages, notes, the dialer etc. there's no need to have only 2 or 3 acceptable options after all this time. We shouldn't need to mod our phones any longer. it seems like the consumers are being ignored and the executives are trying to convince apple of something instead of doing what got us this far, and that's creating a great product without waiting for them. There are a few more baseline concerns but these are just two examples. With one ui 7 we need to implement a messaging product that allows rcs with complete messaging convenience between all android devices firstly at least, using that devices default messaging app. We shouldn't have to switch to google when its no where near complete or comparable to Samsung messages. Before this latest update that completely removed rcs compatibility between a number of messaging clients, mainly the default like Samsung messages, I'm only able to send rcs to Samsung devices using Samsung messages, when at first i was able to send rcs to google messages subscribers as well. We have to be transparent about what's going on, people are tired of being ignored.