Original topic:

Permanent Pop-up Notification

(Topic created: 06-14-2023 04:59 AM)
Alperen_
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

I think we need permanent popup notification like ios style. Its very useful. For example, i have a two step verification on a website. I am receiving a sms or email and see a popup notification. But when i checking the verification code on the popup, the notification disappearing after 3 seconds and i have to look notification panel. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Alperen_,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Open the app you need to cross references in pop up or split screen mode.
0 Likes
Alperen_
Constellation
Options

its just a feature request to improve user experience. i know multi tasking feature or split screen mode.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Alperen_,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes