JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone icon disappeared and now can't answer or make calls

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 10:08 AM)
GracieAnn
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Help my phone icon has vanished sio that I can't answer calls or send calls what do I do you get my phone icon back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
neilth
Sun
Options
Find a blank area on your home screen and briefly scroll up with a finger. This should open your app menu, listing all apps installed on your phone. On the upper right, tap on the three dots and select Sort and make sure that it's set to Alphabetical. Then, scroll left until you get to apps starting with a P and find the Phone icon. Press and hold the icon and drag it to the top of the screen until the app menu disappears. You can now drag it back down to where you want it on your home or app screen and let it go. For this to work, your home screen must be unlocked in Settings.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
neilth
Sun
Options
Find a blank area on your home screen and briefly scroll up with a finger. This should open your app menu, listing all apps installed on your phone. On the upper right, tap on the three dots and select Sort and make sure that it's set to Alphabetical. Then, scroll left until you get to apps starting with a P and find the Phone icon. Press and hold the icon and drag it to the top of the screen until the app menu disappears. You can now drag it back down to where you want it on your home or app screen and let it go. For this to work, your home screen must be unlocked in Settings.
MichS
Astronaut
Options
There is no phone icon in my list of Apps. So the fix proposed does not work for me.
0 Likes