Original topic:

RCS for Google messages

(Topic created: a month ago)
88-danny-7
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My pregunta es, ¿algún día modificarán el diseño y estética de Google messages?, porque es muy buena con todas las funcionalidades que tiene hasta ahora; sin embargo, el diseño es un desastre, desearía que la rediseñaran tanto, si fuese posible que se parezca a iMessage, con esas burbujas pequeñas (no como las actuales que son tan grande y feas por su tamaño) y azul.

Por favor, unámonos todos y pidamos a Samsung y Google que rediseñen la aplicación. Soy fanático de Samsung, pero me está decepcionando, si no cumple con mis y nuestros deseos, me pasaré a Apple.

My question is, will they ever change the design and aesthetics of Google Messages? Because it is very good with all the features it has so far; however, the design is a disaster, I wish they would redesign it as much, if possible to make it look like iMessage, with those small bubbles (not like the current ones that are so big and ugly because of their size) and blue.

Please, let's all join together and ask Samsung and Google to redesign the app. I am a fan of Samsung, but it is disappointing me, if it does not meet my and our wishes, I will switch to Apple.
0 Likes
0 Replies