JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Agenda: Create an event for multiple Account Calendars

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 02:29 AM)
vaggos_b
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have been a user of Samsung technology for years across various devices. The Samsung Agenda app is an excellent application that delivers its purpose very well. I use it extensively on a daily basis for both personal and professional reasons. However, I have noticed that it would be very useful to add the following feature:

Users should be able to create an event and be able to select more than one account calendar that they are syncing, instead of being limited to creating it for a single calendar or having to create the same event multiple times for calendars of different synced accounts. I would find this feature highly beneficial since I personally manage various professional accounts with calendars and  various meetings. It would be much more user-friendly to be able to update all synchronized calendars simultaneously by adding only one event from the Samsung Calendar, rather than having to do it manually for each one. I'm not sure if there are others who can relate to my request. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes