JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health and UC-352BLE Scale

(Topic created: 04-04-2023 10:14 AM)
Members_dDqn7oR
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently purchased an A&D UC-352BLE Scale since it was listed in the Accessories listing as compatible with the Samsung Health app, but I am unable to register it in the app. I started the Pairing process on the scale and clicked the "Register" menu item in the app, but it eventually times out with the error "No accessories detected". I am able to pair the Scale in the A&D Medical Connect app without any problems, so I don't think it's an issue with the Scale. I have restarted the phone and tried to register the Scale in the app several times, without any success.

Has anyone been able to register the UC-352BLE Scale successfully in Samsung Health?

2 Replies
Dan W
Asteroid
Options

I have discovered this exact same problem.  I cannot seem to register the UC-352BLE with Samsung Health.  Please let us know if this is intentional or whether we're doing something wrong.  Following the instructions in the Samsung Health app do not work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

DW

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello @Members_dDqn7oR and Dan W, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. Due to the scale being a third-party product, compatibility cannot be guaranteed. It is best to reach out to the makers of the scale for further assistance.