Original topic:

Samsung Internet bookmarks bar keeps removing bookmarks

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 02:28 AM)
Momokay
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Recently, to troubleshoot a separate issue dealing with my samsung wallet I signed out of my samsung account into another one and back into the original account. I didn't sync anything or make changes. I just needed access to the other accounts wallet. After getting back into the original account my bookmarks bar was gone so I manually added the ones I remember back to samsung internet. When I went back to the app later they were gone again. I already have sync turned on for the app. I already tried clearing data and signing back in, restarting the phone and anything I save to my bar does not stay saved. Anybody else having this issue?
3 Replies
Options
Samsung internet browser sucks it's horrible you can't sync anything with other browsers I use Chrome or even better yet Microsoft edge I have my Samsung internet browser disabled garbage
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
I tried Samsung internet for a short time a few years ago and didn't like it. I have used duck duck go for years now.
Options
That's a good browser I've used it but that Samsung internet browser that's horrible they should get rid of that browser